One Week Workshop.
Open-ended Theme-based Projects — Grade 5 to 8
The notorious pirate GearBeard has stolen a treasure chest from Storming
Robots! He keeps it in a dungeon locked with a secret code. We are
recruiting student-cadets who are math enthusiasts and love to build robots
and learn robotics programming to break the code. These recruit cadets will
use a set of mathematical theories to unlock the secret colored code
will combine the color and the basic number theory to retrieve Storming
Computer Science and Mathematics Learning:
- Learn how to utilize color sensor feedback.
- Explore a couple of simple number theories, and appreciate the power and beauty of the mathematics.
- Through a fun way to explore what a cryptosystem involves. They will generation a simple key, encrypt it,
and decrypt it.
- Must enjoy challenging the mind and being creative.
- Must enjoy mathematics.
- Must enjoy analyzing intricate problems.
- Must be willing and able to work with others.
- Hardware - LEGO® Mindstorms™
- Software - Graphical RobotC©
Student's own Engineering Journal Log Book.