One Week Workshop.
Physics and Electronic with Robotics — Grade 8-12
This is the next level after the
Raspberry PI I workshop
workshop focuses on Computer Vision technology. Open CV has continuously gained its significance in advancing articficial intelligence realm, such as machine learning. Projects like the unmanned vehicle competition by the AWS Race, or RobocupJunior's competitions, using computer vision efficiently and effectively should increase performance greatly.
In this workshop, it will cover
- Further understanding in important Python Tuple data structure
- Utilize the robust Python Numpy Library
- Learn basics in image processing.
- Learn Open Source Computer Vision control with Python.
- Learn Canny Edge Detection, and/or KNN Algorithm.
- Use OpenCV to identify object in real time.
- Explore facial recognition.
- High proficiency in Algebra I.
- MUST Have high proficiency in Python and basic Linux OS administrative tasks.
- Knowledge in basic data structure including
data array and high proficiency in understanding control structure are important.
Please send us one of your most accomplished computer programs.
Acceptance to this class will depend on the approval after this program
- If you have attended our Raspberry PI I workshop with good performance, you are automatically eligible for this class.
- Software - Linux tools
- Hardware - Raspberry Pi - Model 3, Pi Cam, Motor Hat.
At the end of the course, the Raspberry Pi Kit will be yours to keep (over $75 value).
Better yet, you will have completely set up your system for you to continue cool projects at home. The kit will include :
- Pi Cam
- Pi motor Hat
- USB Battery pack 10000+mAh (2A+ output)
- Misc accessories for more experiments