Theme-based Projects - Two separate groups : Grade 4 to 6 and Gr. 6 to 8
Every day is filled with engaging robotics short projects involving building from scratch and learning
behavior-based programming for automation. Students will be divided into multitude of skill levels in order to
allow individuals to challenge their own abilities. Come to gain and polish your true programming and
mechanical building skills!
For experienced: For those who have taken the earlier Robotics Technology Projects Workshop
or more roboitcs experience,
you will have the opportunity to take on more complex projects.
Projects may include:
- Ball Roller Coaster with built-in sensor to allow balls to roll back and forth.
- Robo - Ballerina. You will be amazed by what a multi-staged
gear system can do.
- Rattlesnake with the ability to coil up and down and strike when it senses human presence.
- A "top fuel" dragster built with power to pop a wheelie at the start before running forward at a high speed.
- A simple robotic dog driven by you with a couple of sensors. And much more.
- Must enjoy challenging the mind and being creative.
- Must enjoy mathematics.
- Must enjoy analyzing intricate problems.
- Must be willing and able to work with others.
- Hardware - LEGO® Mindstorms™
- Software - Graphical RobotC©
Students' Own Engineering Journal Log Book.