One Week Workshop.
Competitive Robotics Workshop — Grade 7 TO 11
Treasure is hidden somewhere in Storming Robots land. Locations of these
treasure items are encoded with various colors. Your robot will be
commissioned to decode a color-coordinated system to find the treasures!
- Additional Computer Science/Robotics Engineering Learning specific to this workshop.
- Mathematical encoding and decoding with color system.
- Utilizing simplified color sensor data to decode the secret location (for Novice).
- Utilizing individual RGB values to increase the accuracy in color identification. (for Advanced).
- Calibrating and normalizing the raw data from the color sensor.
- Must enjoy challenging the mind and being creative.
- Must enjoy mathematics.
- Must enjoy analyzing intricate problems.
- Must be willing and able to work with others.
- Hardware - LEGO® Mindstorms™
- Software - RobotC©
Student's Own Engineering Journal Log Book.