One Week of Half Day Workshop: from 1 to 4pm
Computer Science and Engineering — Grade 8-12
This workshop aims for the enthusiastic budding Computer Scientists. Participants will focus on
problems sets from the USA Computing Olympiad (USACO) - the most prestigious pre-college Computer Science
competition in the States.
Instead of just programming, participants will discuss the art of:
- clearly defined the problem.
- look for patterns.
- come up test cases by identifying details and abstract
- come up with ways to test and debug the solution.
- decompose the problem into smaller problems.
- build a model to simulate, and formulate the possible solutions by
- identify possible bottleneck.
- automate multiple tests.
This course will be taught by a software development professional with years
of experience in system-level development.
- High proficiency in Algebra I.
- Have programming background in C/C++, or other programming languages such as Python, or Java.
Please send us one of your most accomplished computer programs.
Acceptance to this class will depend on the approval after this program
- If you have taken "Programming with Computational Thinking" with a high performance,
you may be eligible for this class, depending on your levels from that workshop.
- Software - Microsoft Visual Studio Express C/C++
- Additional Exercises and learning materials from Storming Robots
All Student's work files, and AI code.