Safety measures for In-person classes:(latest update on March 20th, 2023)
- All instructors must have been fully vaccinated.
- Wearing a mask is optional at the center. However, for everyone's safety measure, anyone shows symptom of illness, such as frequent cough, sneezing, etc., will be required to wear a mask at the center.
- While parents are welcomed to stay in the center, our common area is limited. Here shows locations of starbucks which offer comfortable seating while waiting.
- As always, students are asked to use hand-sanitizer upon entering and leaving classroom.
- SR continues to conduct extreme caution, and closely observes CDC guidance. Policy is subject to change depending on the Covid situation.
What if an in-person class student reported Covid-19 tested positive?
Here is a list of FDA-approved Antigen self tests. The following shows a couple readily available in the local big pharmacy chains:
As always, we appreciate our learning community’s support and cooperation. You can assist us by remaining vigilant in your approach to dealing with this health concern.
RESOURCES from NJ Health Department and CDC:
- NJDOH COVID-19 Information for Communities and the General Public
- Get the Facts about Coronavirus:
- Symptoms of COVID-19
- How to Protect Yourself:
- What to Do if You Are Sick